Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Space Bar - Part Two

Once upon a time, a long time ago, I introduced you to Gunther, and told you about a stop-motion class group project called "Space Bar."
I never followed up because the semester ended and the project had to come to a halt before it was 100% completed. The sound and editing were never finished but I'd like to show you what we did manage to accomplish.

Welcome to the Space Bar, I hope you enjoy it!



In that earlier blog post, I mentioned that we built the set together, each made our own characters (mine is Gunther, the bartender), and had a great time shooting and editing. Our teacher, Juliette Marchand, was amazing, and it was a great pleasure working with my classmates, with especial thanks to Harold Brenkus, Anya Ewing (website), and Graham Wilson (website / blog). Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment